GAA Development Fund
The purpose of the GAA development Fund is to provide finance at a reasonable cost for units of the Association that are developing facilities for the promotion of our games.
The GAA Development Fund is now open for both Deposits and Loans to all GAA Clubs.
• Clubs who are depositors in the Fund will be given priority consideration where demand exceeds supply.
• The variable interest rate is also currently at 1.9%.
• The minimum deposit to open an account in the Scheme is €1,000.
• Initial confirmation on the length of time the deposit is to be held in the fund is required. Annual updates on same will need to be provided by the club.
• Details of the Unit investing in the Fund must be provided.
• A club may make an application for a loan from the Development Fund for purchasing property or the development of club property.
• Bar Facilities or renting out facilities are not covered by the fund.
• The interest rate applicable is a variable interest rate, currently 1.9%.
• Funding is only applicable to vested GAA properties.
• Loan term is a maximum of 10 years.
• The cumulative maximum amount available to any one Club is €100,000/£100,000 stg.
• Repayments are monthly via Direct debit/Standing Order.
• All loans must be guaranteed by the County Board and a recommendation received from the Provincial Council.
The GAA Development Fund Criteria and Application forms can be found below - please return completed forms along with the required documentation, approval, and recommendation, by email email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Closing date for Loan applications is the 31st of May 2022. Applications will be reviewed by the National Finance Management Committee during the Month of June and clubs will be notified of the outcome of their Loan application by the end of June 2022.