National Club Draw
2020 National Club Draw
The limit has been raised from 2,000 to 2,500 Tickets
Get your Club involved and be in with the chance of raising €25,000!
The 2020 GAA National Club Draw tickets are available from your County Liaison Officer currently.
A club can get involved in the NCD by selling up to 2500 tickets. All money raised from selling the NCD tickets remains in the club. The 2020 Draw has even more prizes on offer, varying from a Renault Car to All Ireland Final Tickets, a holiday voucher and many more.
The Club Specific Draw is a draw within the NCD set out to benefit the clubs also.
• A draw will take place for all clubs whereby 3 clubs will receive €5,000.
• Another draw will take place whereby 1 club in each county will receive €1,000.
• The club with the highest ticket sales in each province will receive €1,000
To qualify for the National Club Draw 2020, all clubs must abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Sell a minimum of 200 tickets
- Record all sold tickets on the online ticketing system.
- Account for all funds raised in the club accounts – i.e. the amount shown in club income should correspond with the total ticket sales amount.
- Adhere to all terms and conditions of the draw which are outlined on the back of the ticket.
See Promotional poster and video for the winners of the 2019 GAA National Club Draw below.