Club Leadership Programme
The Club Leadership Development Programme is designed to provide GAA Club Officers with the basic knowledge and core leadership skills required to fulfill their roles effectively.
Investing in Leaders
Officers will learn from trained Leadership Associates who have experience of being a Club Officer and of facilitating training sessions for adults. Learning will take place in a relaxed training environment in appropriate venues in the participating counties. All courses run for two hours and involve a lot of learning activities to encourage problem solving and idea sharing with fellow club officers. Officers who complete the programme will:
- Gain a better understanding of what their role involves
- Develop basic leadership, management and communication skills
- Experience increased role satisfaction
- Have an awareness of where to access resources and supports
- Be able to share ideas and solve problems with fellow officers
- Be better prepared for future roles in the Association
All training sessions will be organised by County Development Officers in conjunction with the Provincial Councils.
For more information, visit learning.gaa.ie/club_leadership
Club Advice Manual
The Club Advice Manual is a resource for all Club officers. It contains information on all aspects of Club activity and administration. To access this resource, visit - learning.gaa.ie/clubmanagement