Read the latest Club Newsletter - February 2022
The February edition of the GAA Club Newsletter is now available.
This month’s edition includes the following:
- Why we need to listen to women and learn from the tragic death of Ashling Murphy.
- Updated GAA Covid 19 advice.
- Four year extension of partnership with Irish life and GAA Healthy Clubs.
- Is your club winter ready?
- World class Dome is jewel in crown of Connacht GAA
- How green is your GAA club?
- How Gaelic Games will benefit from the lessons of coaching survey.
- Martin Fogarty lays out blueprint for a brighter hurling future.
The GAA Club Newsletter for February can be read and downloaded below.