GAA National Club Draw
2021 GAA National Club Draw
The 2021 National Club Draw has been postponed to 4th June 2021. This is to enable Clubs sell tickets when public health restrictions are lifted.
The new Important dates are:
Draw date 4th June 2021
- Tickets (sold/unsold) must be entered onto the Online Ticketing System before they are returned to your County Liaison Officer by Friday 14th May 2021.
- The GAA National Club Draw will take place on Friday 4th June 2021.
(Tickets should not be sent directly to Croke Park by any club)
Get your Club involved and be in with the chance of raising €25,000!
The 2021 GAA National Club Draw tickets are available from your County Liaison Officer currently.
A club can get involved in the NCD by selling up to 2500 tickets. All money raised from selling the NCD tickets remains in the club. The 2021 Draw has even more prizes on offer, varying from a Renault Car to All Ireland Final Tickets, and a variety of cash prizes.
CLUB SPECIFIC DRAW
The Club Specific Draw is a draw within the NCD set out to benefit the clubs also.
• A draw will take place for all clubs whereby 3 clubs will receive €5,000.
• Another draw will take place whereby 1 club in each county will receive €1,000.
• The club with the highest ticket sales in each province will receive €1,000
To qualify for the National Club Draw 2021, all clubs must abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Sell a minimum of 200 tickets
- Record all sold tickets on the online ticketing system.
- Account for all funds raised in the club accounts – i.e. the amount shown in club income should correspond with the total ticket sales amount.
- Adhere to all terms and conditions of the draw which are outlined on the back of the ticket.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com
See Promotional poster for the 2021 GAA National Club Draw below.