Transfers and Sanctions
- Quicker processing of applications.
- Less chance of incorrect information being submitted.
- Ability to check status of applications.
- Easy access to transfer history.
- Less administration work.
Resources can be downloaded at the end of this section.
Accessing the Player Transfer System (Club and County Secretaries only)
A Club or County Secretary can access the Player Transfer System by visiting pts.gaa.ie and entering his/her 7 digit Membership Number and Password. For more information, please refer to the user guides at the bottom of the page.
- Information relating to Club transfers can be found in the Official Guide 2015, Part 1.
- For information pertaining to Club transfers within a County, please contact your County Board.
- For information pertaining to Club transfers within a Province, please contact the Provincial Council you are transferring to. Since 1st August 2017, transfers within the provinces of Munster, Leinster, Connacht and Ulster can also be made online using the Player Transfer System.
Live Inter-County Transfer List
- Inter-County Transfer List – (An Inter-County Transfer will appear on this list three days after the relevant County Secretaries have been notified of the decision on an application)
- The Inter-County Transfer Form may be used for all Cross-Provincial and Overseas Transfers.
For information on authorisations, permits and sanctions, visit the Overseas Sanctions section.