About the Season Ticket
The GAA Season Ticket is county specific & code specific, so that means you will need one for hurling and one for football if you wish to follow your county in both codes throughout the season.
The Ticket provides entry for one person to all of your county’s Allianz Leagues matches & GAA Senior Championship matches ("Pay & Play" applies after the opening Championship fixture). *See the Where Will I be Seated section of the FAQ page for more details on stand tickets.
You can buy the Ticket on-line only and you will need a credit card or debit card to do so.
You pay an initial base price of €99 and then Pay & Play applies. See 'Price & Payment' below for more details.
The new Juvenile GAA Season Ticket has a base price of €20 and then Pay & Play applies.
Dedicated fans will be entitled to All-Ireland Final tickets. See Qualifying for All-Ireland Tickets for more details.
*There is a small number of venues where there is insufficient stand capacity to guarantee a seat. Pre-printing your seat number will also be required for some fixtures, at no additional cost.
How will the Season Ticket Work?
- You will receive a wallet sized card prior to your county's opening Allianz League fixture.
- The card is your Season Ticket and you will be required to present the card for access to all fixtures.
- For some fixtures where a sell-out is anticipated you will be required to pre-print a seat number via the Internet, at no additional charge. In such an event you will need the pre-printed docket and your Season Ticket to gain entry to the venue.
- You will not generally receive traditional “hard copy” tickets for any match bar the All-Ireland Final (should you be eligible).
- You will be required to enter each match via a designated “Season Stile”. Your card will be scanned in the Season Stile. This is essential to record your attendance at the match. The Season Stile is also where you will generally be issued with your seat numbers where reserved seating applies.
- Please keep an eye on the website for League and Championship Venue updates
Price & Payment
The GAA Season Ticket covers the following for your county:
- GAA 2017 Allianz Leagues round matches
- Opening match of GAA Senior Championships
- Then Pay & Play kicks in
- Pay & Play means you will be automatically charged in advance of every subsequent match that your county plays in the the GAA Senior Championships whether you attend or not. There are a variety of routes to the All-Ireland Final in both codes and the prices for each game along the way do differ.
- The GAA Season Ticket holder will be charged the adult stand ticket price less €5 for all subsequent matches bar the Provincial Final & the All-Ireland Final when the normal full price will apply.
When you choose your County and Code you will be required to set up an on-line account.