Custom Fitted Mouthguard Information - Dentists
Dentists - to avail of the OPRO lab service please click on the linked GAA GPA logo below, fill out the form and OPRO will be in touch within 48 hours.
- Official GAA/GPA Mouthguard supplier.
- Purpose built manufacturing facility dedicated to mouthguards.
- Quick turnaround times.
- Capacity to produce up to 3,000 custom-fitted mouthguards per day.
- Range of protection levels to suit all.
- Special pricing for GAA teams and clubs.
- Constant product innovation.
- Wide range of expertise.
- Pressurised, thermoformed and laminated production process based on the experience of producing over 1 million custom-fitted mouthguards.
Boil and Bite Mouthguard Information - General
Following the GAA’s Annual Congress in April 2012 a new rule was enacted that made it mandatory to use a mouthguard in all Gaelic football matches and training sessions from January 1, 2013 (for all age grades up to and including minor) and at U21 and Adult level from January 1, 2014.
The GAA are pleased to announce that an agreement has been reached to distribute GAA/GPA mouth guards. The product range includes both boil and bite mouth guards and custom fitted mouth guards. The boil and bite mouth guards are now available to purchase. They come in four categories of protection: bronze, silver, gold and platinum.
They are available for purchasing through the following local retailers:
Following on from our extensive research of the market, these mouth guards, supplied by OPRO, are the best product available in terms of quality, certification and value for money. Custom mouthguards will be available from mid January.
Further information on the implementation of Mouthguards for clubs, parents and players can be found at http://gaa.ie/medical-and-player-welfare/mouthguards/.