Nothing beats being there.
To Login to your Season Ticket Account click HERE
2015 SEASON TICKET SALES & RENEWALS STILL OPEN!
2015 GAA FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS WILL COME OFF SALE AT MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY FEBRUARY 1ST - BUY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Click HERE to buy or renew now. See below for full details of what's included.
* Dublin & Mayo Football Season tickets are currently sold out and will open for renewals only.
The 2014 Championship has come to a close. The Provincial Championship draws will soon take place and the League fixtures are being finalised so it is time to renew your Season Ticket(s) for 2015.
Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket. Adults €95 and Under 16's €10
- Loyalty rewarded - qualify for All-Ireland Final tickets. Click here for more information.
- Great value - great price plus more discounts throughout the Championship.
- Convenience - you have your ticket for your team.
- Exclusive Extras - ‘bring a friend’ options, special purchase options for other matches
- All your County's Allianz League round matches plus all League semi finals, play-offs and finals in that code
- Your County's opening Championship fixture
- All Allianz League round matches in your selected code. So if you have a Longford Football Season Ticket you can go to any Allianz League Football match.*
- AIB GAA Club All-Ireland Finals in Croke Park on St. Patrick's Day.*
You will also enjoy discount prices during the Championship - Pay & Play kicks in after your opening Championship fixture.
- About the GAA Season Ticket – click here
- Terms and Conditions – click here
- Season Ticket 2015 Booking System Guidelines – click here
Please note that as per Point No. 53 in the GAA Season Ticket Terms & Conditions, the significantly increased ticket demand for the All Ireland Finals means that the seats allocated to qualifying Season Ticket holders for the finals will not be located in the same section as seats allocated for prior championship games at Croke Park.
For any queries in relation to the GAA Season Ticket please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org