Partners are those people, whose values reflect those of the Association, allowing the achievement of mutual goals. Partners will frequently afford us the opportunity to operate within on of the other four building blocks and they can can be internal, other sections of the Association for example, or external, charities, government and statutory bodies or other NGO's or voluntary organisations.
As well as being classified as either internal or external, the partnerships we establish can also be classified as...
- Strategic - these are the long-term partnerships that allow us to deliver our strategic goals while supporting them in working towards their own long-term aspirations.
- Charity - these are the GAA charity partners, five selected annually, that benefit from a substantial donation as well promotion and activation throughout the 12 month term of their partnership.
Official GAA Charities
Every year the GAA selects, from the countless worthy causes and organisations working charitably in our communities, five inspirational organisations who will each receive a monetary donation, as well as help raising the profile of the excellent work each are involved in. The 2018 charities are:
• Mayo/Roscommon Hospice Foundation
• Cavan/Monaghan Palliative Care Fund
• Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation
• Concern Worldwide
• Kerry Hospice Foundation