National Club Draw
GAA National Club Draw 2016
The GAA National Club Draw is now an annual event following its success over the past two years, in which over €4.5 million has been raised by clubs. The sole purpose of the GAA National Club Draw is to assist clubs in their drive to raise much needed funds to aid in the development and the promotion of our games.
- This is an opportunity for clubs to raise up to €20,000.
- Each club retains all the proceeds from the tickets sold by their club.
- All prizes are provided by Ard Chomhairle.
NEW Club Specific Draw
This year, the GAA is introducing a specific draw for all clubs who record, account for and sell a minimum of 200 tickets. The prizes will be provided by the Central Council.
For clubs to qualify for the draw they must have:
1. Sold a minimum of 200 tickets.
2. Recorded all sold tickets on the online ticket recording system.
3. Accounted for all funds raised in the club accounts - i.e. the amount shown in club income should correspond with the total ticket sales amount.
4. Adhered to all terms and conditions of the Draw.
The Prizes for Club Specific Draw
A draw will be done for all Counties whereby 3 Clubs will receive a prize of €5,000.
A draw will be done per County whereby 1 Club in each County will receive a prize of €1,000.
The Club with the highest ticket sales in each Province will receive a prize of €1,000.
Details for the 2016 GAA National Club Draw
- Tickets are €10 each and are printed in books of 5 tickets.
- Each club will receive an initial allocation based on last year’s ticket sales.
- Each club will receive a minimum of 200 tickets in their initial allocation.
- Each club can request additional tickets if required.
- Each club can obtain up to 2,000 tickets.
- Participation in the Draw is not compulsory.
- Each County has assigned a designated G.A.A. National Club Draw County Liaison Officer who will coordinate the collection of tickets from Croke Park, the distribution of tickets to each club and the reconciliation of tickets returned by each club.
Initial allocations of tickets are collectable from you respective County Liaison Officer. Please contact your County Liaison Officer. Contact details are downloadable below.
- Additional tickets can be requested up until Monday, February 1st 2016.
- Tickets (sold and unsold) to be returned to your County Liaison Officer by Monday, February 15th 2016 (Tickets should not be sent directly to Croke Park by any club).
- Tickets returned after this date will not be included in the Draw.
- The G.A.A. National Club Draw will take place on Friday, March 11th 2016
General Terms & Conditions
Please note that the Draw is subject to terms and conditions as outlined on the back of the ticket. It is also important to note that clubs are not permitted to purchase tickets in their own club name or to give free tickets away for any purposes.
Every ticket must be accounted for in accordance with the licence obtained from the courts and as such the details of the tickets sold by your club must be entered into the online ticket recording system. Tickets that are returned but not entered on the online ticket recording system will a) not be entered in the Draw and b) your club will not be entered in the Club Specific Draw if it has sold the minimum of 200 tickets. All tickets must be returned to your respective County Liaison Officer by February 15th 2016. Tickets should not be sent directly to Croke Park by any club.
All funds raised from the G.A.A. National Club Draw by each club must be reflected in their annual accounts, which are submitted to their respective County Boards.
Information and Contact Details
If you have any general queries, or need additional promotional material for your club, or if you wish to request additional tickets for your club, please contact your County Liaison Officer or the G.A.A. National Finance Department at email@example.com
If you require any technical support in relation to the new online ticket recording system, i.e. if you are having log in problems or have any troubleshooting queries, please contact the support team directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call 018843298. The support team is available from 7a.m. to 11p.m. Monday to Friday.
The link for the new online ticket recording system is gaa.ie/ncdticketsystem
Information on the Draw along with your club's login credentials were issued to each club secretary by post last year. However, if any club requires confirmation of the details for any reason please contact email@example.com