Higher Education Administration
Please note the following key dates in relation to registrations:
- Three days before first league match - any players intending to play in a league match must be registered correctly, no later than three days prior to their first match.
- 30th November - All players intending to play shall be registered by this date. Spot checks will be carried out based on the clubs supplied information on this date. If registrations are not satisfactory, possible sanctions including forfeiture of fixtures played and a fine being imposed. The registration system will be closed for editing by clubs from this date.
- 31st January - Deadline for players who commence courses after 30th November. A procedure will be put in place for registering these players.
The link to access the online registration is https://people.gaa.ie/admin/login.jsp
The link to access the user guide, which includes step-by-step walk-throughs for the registration guide is https://servasport.zendesk.com/entries/37583183-3rd-Level-User-Guide
Permission to Play
Please note the following in relation to Permission to Play Applications:
- Deadline for submission is midnight on October 31st
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is fully complete with all relevant documentation provided. Each application is a personal application by the player and must be signed by the player. Incomplete applications or information provided after the deadline will not be considered.
- An applicant shall not play in the relevant CA competition(s) or for the relevant college team(s) without receiving permission from An Coiste Feidhmiúcháin.
All clubs (Hurling & Football) are requested to ensure they have filled in the CA Affiliation Form at the following link in advance of their first league game in each code: http://ow.ly/wjEc30fBIWN
Please note it must be completed for each code.
Affiliation fees cheques of €125 per club/code, made payable to Cumman Luthchleas Gael can be sent in prior to October 31st to:
GAA Injury Benefit Fund
Comhairle Ardoideachais recommends clubs register for the GAA Injury Benefit Fund. Further information is available here.
Deviations From Rule
Comhairle Ardoideachais have been granted a number of Deviations from Rule. Please find the document listing the deviations granted and what that means for the CA Club in the download section below.