- Information relating to Club transfers can be found in the Official Guide 2013, Part 1.
- For information pertaining to Club transfers within a County, please contact your County Board.
- For information pertaining to Club transfers within a Province, please contact the Provincial Council you are transferring to.
Transfer and Sanction Lists
- Inter-County Transfer List – (An Inter-County Transfer will appear on this list three days after the relevant County Secretaries have been notified of the decision on an application)
- Australasian Sanctions
- North American County Board Sanctions
- New York Sanctions
- J1 Sanctions
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When can I play after my transfer is granted?
A. At the earliest, a player cannot play for six days after a transfer is granted in Croke Park. Once both County Committees are notified of a decision on a transfer application by Croke Park, there is a three day period for an Appeal. This period must expire and cannot be expedited. On the expiry of these three days, a player can be registered by his Club and the transfer becomes effective.
All players must be registered three days before a game. It is important to note that an applicant for a Transfer cannot apply for registration until after the time for an appeal against such transfer has elapsed or any such appeal has been determined (R. 6.6 (j), T.O. 2014).
Below is a list of transfer, sanction and authorisation forms. Please download the appropriate one: