Each year, all clubs must registrater their Full Members, Youth Members (rule 2.2 of the Official Guide) and their their adult and juvenile players (rule 2.3 of the Official Guide). This is catered for by the online GAA Registration System and this is now the only acceptable method of registration in the GAA.
The system is essentially a 'club membership management system' that allows clubs to do the following tasks:
• Register Full and Youth Members
• Register All Players
• Register the Club Executive Committee
• Register the Club Trustees
• Affiliate to the GAA Injury Fund
• Generate Team Lists in Irish and English with the Club Crest attached
• Manage Club Committees
• Communicate by bulk text message and email
• Generate address labels
• Manage the payment of fees in the club
• Record payment of fees in the club
Visit the GAA online registration system to login. Each club is allowed two access usernames and passwords only, usually provided to the Club Secretary and Club Registrar.