Roscommon - County Board Office Administrator
To provide administrative support to the needs of Roscommon County Board, thereby ensuring the effective operation of all aspects of the duties and tasks for the team and to assist in the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis. In this full time position the County Board Office Administrator will be accountable to the County Committee and will report directly to the County Chairman and Rúnaí. The successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be flexible and energetic and will be required to have:
- A knowledge and understanding of Roscommon GAA and the GAA in general
- Ability to provide excellent administration support to the County Board as directed
- An understanding of accounting systems and the capability to administer the accounting system in conjunction with the Cisteoir
- Day to day management of the County Board Offices
- Excellent organisational skills
- An excellent knowledge of information technology, particularly email and modern office systems.
- Event Control Officer for Hyde Park
- Ticketing Administration for intercounty games
- Ability to work independently or on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ba mhaith an rud go mbeadh Gaeilge ag iarrthóirí
Candidates interested in the above role should apply by sending an up to date Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com on or before 5 p.m. on Friday 31st October 2014.
GAA is an equal opportunities employer